- Each accepted paper needs at least one *Regular Early bird Registration. Otherwise, the paper cannot be included in InCIT-2022 conference proceedings. Please register and upload the evidences via provided e-mail link. The printed receipt of the conference fee will be issued at the time of the conference.
- To be eligible for publication in IEEEXplore, an author of a paper is required to present his/her paper. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Member of IEEE/ECTI must declare a valid membership status (such as, a copy of member card or other membership evidences upon registration).
- The acceptance of the final submission will be acknowledged via email to the designated corresponding author.
Registration Fee for Onsite Oral Presentation
|*Early-bird (On-Site)||**Late (On-Site)|
|Regular Registration for IEEE/CITT/ECTI/AIAT Member||฿10,000 (USD320)||฿11,000(USD350)|
|Regular Registration for Non IEEE/CITT/ECTI/AIAT Member||฿11,000 (USD350)||฿12,000 (USD380)|
Registration Fee for Participation (Onsite and Online Presentation)
|Registration Fee||Onsite (Early)||Onsite (Late)||Online (Early)||Online (Late)|
|Member||฿10,000 (USD320)||฿11,000 (USD350)||฿6,000 (USD190)||฿7,000 (USD220)|
|Non-Member||฿11,000 (USD350)||฿12,000 (USD380)||฿7,000 (USD220)||฿8,000 (USD250)|
|Student||฿10,000 (USD320)||฿11,000 (USD350)||฿6,000 (USD190)||฿7,000 (USD220)|
- Transfer Registration Fee Following the Method of Payment
- Then Email the Reference Document to incit2022[at]pim.ac.th
METHOD OF PAYMENT
|SWIFT CODE: BKKBTHBK|
|Bank Transfer to Saving Account: BANGKOK BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED|
|Bank Branch: Nong Chok|
|Account Number: 217-4-27618-4|
|Account Name: The Association of Council of IT Deans|
|Bank Address: 59/9, Krathum Rai, Nong Chok, Bangkok 10530, Thailand|
|Bank Telephone Number: 02 543 1187|